It is reported that about 5 yrs ago a little bug infested craftrooms around the world. At first it was a harmless little pet. Crafters everywhere fell in love with it. Blogs were filled with "tricks" this little bug could do. But then BAM! WHAM! BANG.. This little... bug began to spread its poison. Crafters, if you have allowed this bug into your crafting space... get your spray, quick, clear your blogs, websites, craftrooms of this poisonous bug, before you get attached with it's hidden poison. It first came as a small little baby bug, then came the one that promised to help you create, then came the big one.... it hooked you in by its big expression!. If you see it - squash it!