Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sorry about being gone

Other than just being down right tired from my Fibromyalgia, Ive been raising my grandson. He is 4 months old now and up to 14 lbs. At this point he is almost to much for me to handle but one of my other children have been helping. No, his Mom is still around, shes just young and still needs to learn what it means to be a mother. So ya we been fighting alot. I really hope she learns soon. He is such a sweet baby, not a whiner or fussy. He is cutting his first teeth and has a cold like virus right not but you wouldn't know it. Hes a little fussy but that's ok I rock him and he goes right to sleep most the time. He is really a sweetheart.
On another note. To whom ever it is that has been buying Lettering Delights products from my link, thank you so much. I hope you have enjoyed them very much. They also work very well with die cutting machines. I should know, I have lots of them lol...
I hope it has warmed up where you live. Ive been soooo ready for Spring. Love all the flowers coming up. Cant wait to go out in the stroller with my grandson.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Kathy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment